Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A day in the life...

Wow, Once again I am wondering how I can possibly leave the business for two weeks!

It is always this way before a trip. You think that you are indispensable and then when you get away you wonder why you worried so much and that you must not wait another year before doing this again!!!

I guess trying to organise 9 weddings while I will be away is a little daunting. Yup, I have 9 weddings going on while I will be taking cooking lessons in Chianti Italy! That is beside the day to day business that goes on while running an Inn, restaurant and Spa health center. My days are never boring.

I will try and get you acquainted with my crazy, mad, lifestyle. I hope it will be fun, I started a diary last year at this time called my diary of a mad innkeeper that I shared with my closest friends. They seemed to enjoy it so I thought I would share it with you.

I have one week to go before leaving on this trip, so I will share the day to day events until my departure and then again while I am on the trip. We will also have videos so I can take you along.

Until next time…

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home