Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The best laid plans...

I had every intention last night to get up early and make a lobster lasagna today. Amazing how you can get roped into so many other things and not get anything done! Sonia from the SPA has finally received all of our new Jane Iredale mineral makeup and wanted to do some « before » and « after » pictures of people. Since I have very sensitive skin and rosacea (means lots of red in the face) and since they think that I had nothing to do today but let them experiment on me, you guessed it, I was trapped into having my makeup done.

The pictures are incredible. This make up is so different from what we have used in the past. Being mineral based it is light and very effective to cover your spots without having your skin break out. I have been secretly using the foundation now for the past two months. I wanted to make sure that I liked it before recommending it it to others. I hope others will let me know what they think of this line.

Julie our wedding planner was in today to meet a couple getting married here in two weeks. All is in order and I am actually thinking that I should have taken a longer vacation! I have the best team ever! they can take over and accomplish more than I could ever have done. Buy the way, if you are reading this blog, it is because my new web site is up and running. The English site is soon to come. Lili has done a wonderful job and I am glad that we are getting some rest after this last project.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home