Sunday, October 25, 2009

Anti-Halloween Great Escape!

I am not a fan of Halloween. I liked it better when it was a kiddies night out but now there are even adults that go door to door trick or treating!!! Sorry I just do not get it and now I just want to escape when Halloween comes around.

This year Halloween falls on a Saturday, so we have all kinds of rooms that are still available. To tempt others like myself who wish to flee the monsters and goblins next weekend I suggest you take advantage of our very first 2 for 1 bed and breakfast package.

Book any room for a two night stay in bed and breakfast and get 50% off the regular room rate. You can then add on meals or massages to really take advantage of this great offer. Do not forget your bathing suits for the hot tub!!!

Book asap if you want the best rooms!

Cannot stay 2 nights? then take advantage of 10% off on Saturday night.

These specials are only available on line at www.gallant.qc.ca.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home