Saturday, February 2, 2008

Gallant Spa winter specials


I do not know about you, but I get very dry and itchy skin in winter. Just because I own a SPA does not mean that I get to enjoy free treatments very often. The problem is, they are often so busy that I have to give up my place to paying customers which is of course normal and to be expected.
Last Sunday, I booked myself in for a body scrub with the ISHI wine therapy grape must. What an incredible treatment that was! It scrubed away all the dead skin and rehydrated my skin for a smooth, velvetly feeling that lasted the week. Definitely a must for someone looking for some pampering. Check out our winter specials at http://www.gallant.qc.ca/ under Health Center.
I will be away at the restaurant and hotel show at Place Bonaventure from Sunday to Tuesday. This event happens every year and gives us a chance to see what is new. I will also be meeting with the members of Hotellerie Champêtre for our bi-annual meeting where we will launch the new website and on-line reservation system. I hope you have a chance to check it out next time you are planning a stay in Québec.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home