Monday, January 28, 2008

Mother in Law's invitations


Having three son's and no daughter's I have always worried about being the dreaded mother in law.
When I was 18 years old, I was married for a few brief years to a guy called Norman. Well I have first hand experience of what a witch, a mother in law can be like. This is the type of invitation she would have loved to send out to her guests.
We have just had another great wedding salon where fortunatly I only had wonderful mothers and mother's in law in attendance. It is so nice for myself and all the wedding suppliers to have a chance to meet the brides and grooms as well as their family before the big day.
Planning a wedding should be fun and not stressful. I hope that we were able to answer most of their questions and to reassure them, that they have chosen the best venue for their special day.
We will of course hold our next wedding salon next year on Saturday January 31st, 2009.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home