Tuesday, October 23, 2007

On the road again....

Last week I have spent more time on the road than in the office. Monday I left for Trois Rivière to stay at Auberge du Lac St-Pierre. Being President of Hotellerie Champêtre has some responsibilities like meeting every couple of months to let my board know what I am up to. The meeting on Tuesday was productive since we have finally decided to go ahead with on Line reservations for Hotellerie Champêtre. This is not easy when everybody knows a cousin who is a computer programmer… and everyone has a different reservation program that is not compatible… some like it in English while most need the French… I think you get the drift.

I try to put myself in the customer’s place when putting this project together. Keep it simple is my motto. I hope that you have a chance to try it out once it is up and running. The idea is to give you what you need and want immediately without long telephone calls or waits on the internet. You should be able to choose your room, package, activities, meals and much more. There will be specials and other information as well. If you want to try it out, you can do so on the Auberge des Gallant website.. What we want to do is have it very user friendly.

Our last two weddings of the year were on Saturday. The weather was record breaking! What a beautiful end. Brunch on Sunday was busy, busy. The horse drawn carriage rides and walking trails were much appreciated. Now we can concentrate on next year’s weddings!

1 Comments:

At January 10, 2008 at 2:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chapeau a toi Linda pour ton site-web!! Pendent mon prochaine voyage la' J'espoir a reste a ton Auberge.
Sincerement
Kevin Redmond
Chicago, Illinois E'U.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home