Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Turkey anyone?





Turkey anyone? I find it ironic that my last post was about stuffing four turkeys for christmas dinner. I guess I had turkey on the brain because I had wished on the 24th, That I would get to finaly see some of the wild turkeys that everyone has been talking about. I have found their tracks in the snow while skiing, but everyone else has been bragging about seeing them in the fields while coming to or from work. I unfortunatly have never had the pleasure.

On Christmas day as I was leaving the Inn to join my family for Christmas dinner, there right before my eyes were 11, yes 11 wild turkeys crossing St Henri road. I stopped and thankfully for once I had my trusty camera, and starting shooting pictures.

I cannot tell you how happy this made me! The perfect Christmas gift and exactly what I had wished for the day before!!! Do you think I had second thoughts of eating roast turkey for dinner that night? Never!

I hope you are enjoying the holidays in your own way as much as I am.

Now it is time to prepare for the New Year!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home