Thursday, November 22, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
















Well there is nothing like a snow storm to make everything white. I love it when we wake up to the surprise. There is something magical about our world turning white overnight. It is also so fresh and clean.

I was born in February, so I guess you can call me a snow baby. I love the winter much more than summer. I have so much more energy and when in need of a quick pick me up, a short brisk walk all bundled up is an incredible way to rejuvenate yourself.

We are feeding the birds now and have all kinds of blue jays, chickadees, a cardinal and many others. We will start feeding the deer any day now that the snow has arrived. I like the fact that for each season we have another reason for people to join us at the Inn.

We are now ready for Xmas, the decorations are up and the holiday parties have started. we now have dancing on the weekend for those who want to celebrate.

It is the only time of the year that we open the pub to the public for dancing. the rest of the year it is used for private functions. We will be open all through Xmas until January 2nd. then we will close for a week to do some renovations like changing the dinning room carpet, painting the kitchen and changing our door locks on the rooms.

There is never a dull moment at the Inn.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home